Stay On Track This Christmas
With Christmas just around the corner throwing us out of our usual health and fitness routine stay focussed and don’t let this be your excuse.
Your daily routine may be disrupted, but it’s easy to work in a few laps at the pool, or the occasional class amongst all the chaos. Here’s our top tips for staying active this Christmas.
Hit the gym - Whether you’re a regular gym goer, or a total beginner, the gym is a great place to stay active throughout the Winter. Check out our Christmas opening times and plan you festive routine!
Try a class – We believe we have some of the best instructors to keep you motivated throughout your class and make sure you get the best out of your workout. Whatever type of class you enjoy we’re confident that with over 500 fitness classes each week we've one to suit you. Here's a selection of classes we have to offer. Plus why not download our app to book in for any classes easier and quicker. Search SIV lifeCARD in the Google Play or Apple store.
Go swimming - Swimming is a brilliant all-round work out and with access to 6 pools take advantage over the Christmas season. It works all the muscles, helps with core strength and water is a natural relaxant for the mind and body. It may seem like a lot of effort, but getting a few laps in each day will help your overall well-being, and keep your head cool during this manic time. View our timetables
Ice Skating - Ice skating is an excellent way to have fun and get fit with friends and family and our ice skating sessions have something for everyone, young and old. Check out our timetables or book online to beat the queues.
Here to keep you motivated
As a Fitness Unlimited member you are entitled to a host of different benefits which are designed to further enhance your experience and help you reach your full potential. So here is what you get with your membership:
- First class advice provided by our fitness team and personal trainers.
- Access to fist class venues around Sheffield and innovative equipment
- Exclusive access to our spa rooms because it’s not just about working out
- Monthly motivation sessions helping you track your progress and achieve your goals because at the end of the day it’s all about you!
- Access to exclusive rewards and competitions because we want you to feel special
- Access to Healthy Extras for all our Access All Areas members
- 25% off leisure activities and access to our Athletics track at EISS because we want you to try something different and discover yourself
- 15% off foodetc. as we know the importance of good food and a cup of coffee after your work out